Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Possible Scam ?

I sold an item and the buyer paid. Then received a message that I'm supposed to send item to totally different person, address and state. Trying to figure out why this seems fishy ?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What happened to my return label?

I called eBay about returning a pair of shoes that I had purchased, that seemed to possibly be mis-sized. The CS rep sent me an email with a link that would give me a return label, but mentioned that I might hear from the seller, so I waited a few da...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item not as described

I've tried contacting the seller but to no avail. Item was listed as NEW which it is not. Seller does not accept returns but the item was NOT new and I cannot get anywhere with eBay.

Buyer Cancelled Item After I shipped It…

So, I shipped an item today via a UPS Store at 1pm. I had the tracking number and was going to add it later on in the day. I just checked, and the buyer had cancelled the purchase at 2pm. The buyer had cancelled the purchase with the reason of other....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I open a case

I returned an item and the refund wasn't calculated correctly. I have spoken to ebay 3 times now and the buyer doesn't understand she owes me more money. How do you open a case if the refund case had been closed already. I don't see where you go to o...

Negative Feedback

Has anyone out there ran across this situation and been able to have eBay remove the feedback? The negative feedback from the buyer did not violate any of the policies listed forThe feedback that the buyer left me. eBay's feedback , but there are som...

DSC01271.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold items

I’m trying to find an item I sold in my account but when I view items sold it only show a few items. How do I view all items I’ve sold?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Asking ebay to step in and help

I accidentally placed an order with a scammer, how do I fix this. I placed the order and immediately asked to cancel it, and the person said that they had already shipped it. there was no tracking information added I think I got scammed. What can I d...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors