Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delete incorrect tracking number

Hi how do I delete an incorrect tracking number from my shipment. I purchased my own shipping label from Fedex with tracking number, then I realized that Ebay has a FedEx shipping label ready for me to use. I have two shipping labels created for my s...

Cancel a buyer's bid

I get to the where I enter my used id and item number and select a reason (buyer request to have bid canceled). Subsequent page says "you have no bids to cancel on this item." What!? I'm looking right at the listing now. Says "1 bid, item will sell."...

Return process

Hello! I've purchased an ipad. But another item arrived (a generic tablet). So I've started a return request but I was unable to use Ebay label. So I've sent the item through DHL but I could not find a way to update de tracking #. I've just closed th...

Deleted messages

I habe looked through the community to see how to retrieve deleted messages from sellers and it says they should be in your trash , but I see nowhere on my profile that you can view what is in your trash? Or how to navigate to the settings to get to ...

Can’t now contact sellers

What’s up with the now inability to contact sellers. You get the don’t make contacts outside of eBay message and are never able to ask even a simple question. The contact seller option used to work. Why are they doing this and will be corrected so yo...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Crooked seller

This is the history of my issue. the seller has in my opinion proved to be disonest. I have photos to document what I recieved. Portable External Hard Drive Disks 120TB USB 3.1 SSD Memory Disk Storage DevicePortable External Hard Drive Disks 120TB US...

IMG_20230213_101750_resized.jpg Screenshot_20230213_103143_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20230213_103207_eBay.jpg imperialdragon1_0-1676569128909.jpeg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors