Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to file a lawsuit against ebay

I need additional assistance in filing a lawsuit against ebay. This is not for help with specifics of my case but how to go about starting the needed paperwork. Also is a class action possible with filing against ebay for legal matters? or only indiv...

How create a return request

Hello. How do I create a return request if the seller does not have a return button, but he is willing to refund the money for an item that I have already returned to him? The situation is that more than 90 days have passed since the sale of the good...

no any response

Hi.i wrote message to the seller to change the shipping adress but no any response.Wht should i do?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Getting things I didn't order!

Got an Amazon card. Had no clue where it came from. After 30 days I spent it! Thought it was a joke but it turned out to be real! Today going thru emails, found out I ordered it and paid 85.00 shipping.? I didn't order it! But I really paid for it!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales tax

I'm being charged the wrong sale tax percentage on my purchase. How do we correct this error?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! DELETE AN ITEM

HOW DO YOU DELETE AN ITEM FROM YOUR "WATCHLIST" WITHOUT IT BEING DELETED FROM YOUR "CUSTOM LIST"?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment error

Anyone having trouble using Visa Vanilla gift/debit cards to purchase on ebay? Used them all the time til about a month ago, now keeps saying error, even if the seller says they except them!路‍ I’ve checked everything they say to check, & my cards wor...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors