Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer refunded and received items

Hi! just a question here. Looks like eBay sided on the buyer because of USPS ship time. In the meantime they refunded the buyer because the item was “lost” even though tracking said “in transit” in another country. They told me I was not at fault and...

printing international shipping label

Hi,I sold a Hello Kitty ring to a buyer in Mexico.I've been trying to print my shipping lable but receive the following message: "It was not possible to generate the label. Something is wrong. Please try again later" So I'm stuck ... I have printered...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can I close a dispute?

I know there used to be a resolution centre link on Ebay in times gone by, but that link seems to have disappeared.It also doesn't help to find the purchase in "Purchase History" and click on the "More Actions" link because there is nothing about ope...

return label

Cant print return label it does not even show a return label to print

Returning a damaged lawn mower

I purchased a lawn mower from a seller on eBay. When it arrived it was damaged so I got on to eBay and the seller replied to say could I use screws to repair it to which I said no as I had taken advice from an expert who said the control handle would...

Resolved! Social Studies

New Vintage Heinz Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar It's Cost $1.00 on Free Shipping Home & GardenFood & BeveragesPantryat eBay.com on 3/17/2023 Never Sold It

QR Codes.. are they not available to Newbies?

I just came home from the Post Office expecting to just show the QR Code for a package I purchased Ebay Postage for. I saw the email on line, but did not open it as I have another very established account that the QR Code works perfectly. Unfortunate...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors