Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Public Relations

Has anyone had problems with Ebay? Team associated very rude and unhelpful. Ebay cannot make a decision or not will they communicate efficiently. Ebay holds large amts of cash from prior sales and still refused to pay.

Selling friends estate items for beneficiaries, should separate account be set up or use my store?

I have about 40 or 50 items from friends estate of which I am the executor. Most items are 1 to $200. but there is one that will be over $5,000. And I also have a friend who just closed his bookstore and asked me to sell some stuff for him. Trying to...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancel an order

I purchased the same item from two different sellers but it was not intentional and I am new to buying on eBay. I only need one as it is the same exact eyeglass frame. But ebay took out my money already for both frames!! I need that money credited ba...

Resolved! Seller protection regarding a customer re-shipping address

As a starting point, I do have my orders marked as no international shipping and no returns. However, I have had a few orders where the buyer has their US address a re-ship company. My concerns are twofold: My lack of understanding of Ebay's policies...

Need help with refubd

Hello I bought a cover from an email address tamontelongo@yahoo.com i need help figuring out which account I used so I can do a refund please help

Customer Returned Item Said Damaged But it is not Question

So, this customer said the item was damaged and did a return with eBay, I received the item back and it is not damaged at all, there is nothing wrong with it. I went ahead and refunded their money but now eBay is charging me 34.74 for the shipping re...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors