Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SHIPPING

HOW DO YOU SHIP 2 BOXES WHEN BUYER BIUYS A LOT USING EBAY LABELS?

How to facilitate refund with scam purchase

Purchased & paid with EBay guarantee, seller has not shipped and is asking me to pay outside of eBay. Can’t Get ahold of anyone from eBay as all automated. Won’t let me cancel order. Any idea on how I facilitate getting my refund or do I just need to...

talk to a human

I need to speak to a human person about a situation with my accountdoes anyone have a phone number to call?

Resolved! Is CashApp a payment method for Ebay?

I found a item I was interested, so I bid on it. However I noticed only after while reading the description that they were accepting "Cash app only please". I don't use Cashapp, and I'm more than aware of the scams involved with it. What do I do?

Seller Hub - Reports - Expenses

Hi, Ugggh, that time of year! Trying to get numbers to prepare for taxes. I went to SELLER HUB, REPORTS. This appears to be very useful information. But when I downloaded the EXPENSE report. Under column B which is comprised of: order, refund, other ...

possible fraud

I received an email from ebay on a large purchase that I never made. I think it was fraud but I cannot contact ebay. Does anyone know what to do? Is there an actual number you can speak to a live person on ebay?

shipping return

hey all ! I went to the post office today and the packaging my buyer had picked was for .3 oz less so she said i needed a new label. I requested a cancel of that label on eBay and purchased a new one it said I s should get a refund for the initial wr...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors