Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Commercial rates vs Retail rates / %

I am trying to determine if I want to opt in to eBay's new policy passing along commercial rates to buyer, which I am afraid will become mandatory at some point. In order to do so I would have to raise the pricing on store items. Is there a actual % ...

Selling items exposure

Goodmorning I have been an eBay seller for over 20 years.below is how I am rated. Your current seller level on eBay.com is Above Standard. Your next evaluation is on April 20, 2024. If we evaluated you today, you would be Above Standard. You can view...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suspicious transactions

Hi all,i just sold an item and within minutes they’re messaging me that they’d pay more to relist. This seems very suspicious to me. Should I just cancel the order? thx

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How I know the gift card is not activated

@ Link to member’s: I purchase few gift card this am 100.00 each. For my fiance not personal used, before I send them to him I check as a was 100.00 dlls each, now he claims one of the gift cards is not activated, how the is true, I check the balance...

I haven't Received refund!!

Canceled order 2 weeks ago and haven't Received refund!! $151. What Up?? Was told 3 to t Business days, it's been 2 weeks and no refund. Message sent to seller but no reply!!

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Saved Searches

Hello, I have a number of saved searches for items that I follow.I usually get email alerts every morning based on my list of saved searches.Once in a while, I will not receive any email alerts (this happened again this morning). Does anyone have an ...

Ebay scams and rip-offs That Ebay assets In doing

Examples..fur coats from Europe listed as unbranded or pre-owned. THESE coats don't meet the United States fur trade act. They are missing Lables of what country the furs are from. Where the coat was made. How to care for the coats . And that most of...

Package Returned to me the Seller. What is the sequence for Cancelling, Refunding Buyer, Re-listing?

Buyer's incorrect address was on the eBay label and package was Returned to Sender (me). So here's a dumb question -- Is there any specific sequence that the following must be done? :-Contact Buyer-Send Refund-Mark Item as Not Shipped-Cancel Order-Re...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors