Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

None paying auction winners

Hello I’m just having a pretty bad rash of non paying auction winners lately just wondering if I should leave negative feedback and do I have to do that before I cancel the sale ? I’ve cancelled some sales and I can’t do feedback now so I assume I sh...

Items stuck in cart

how do I remove 2 items stuck in my cart ? I tried remove and / or save for later but neither works ?

Seller refuses to give me a return shipping label so I can return an items that were not as stated

I bought two smartphones. They were listed as brand new 5G made for the US took 6 weeks when I finally got the phones and called our carrier to activate them we found out even though the box said that they were 5G phones that they were actually 3G ph...

TO Close Return Case

Hello eBay I am Seller Of Our Platform One The Buyers Are Miss Use The Return Policy Please Close The Case Thank You Hope You Close soon

help

Your app freezing and dropping. Since the new update. I can't even put an order together.

Where do I go?

There used to be a forum you could go to and post photos and ask other ebayers about an item? And it even let you put it in categories where it would narrow the field.. I have a game board I'd like to ask a question about but everything's changed sin...

Authenticating a "Kutani" dish set

Hello,I have a small dish set and have seen similar being sold as "Kutani", which I know can be valuable. I have seen where the maker's mark will say Kutani, however my set is in Japanese, with symbols in a box. Is there a website you can please refe...

Unhappy Customer

I recently had a customer complain about the condition of 2 Mattel Donny and Marie Osmond Dolls in their original box. In my pictures, you can see where one of the boxes is torn at the bottom. I had over 450 reviews and at 100% and the customer has s...

Seller mistake

Sold an item as “pickup only” now buyer wants me to ship. I would have received higher bids if I advertised shipping. I need to cancel but do not want negative feedback. How do I do this?

selling limit increase

Hello,I need help:My personal eBay account run out of listings amount and I made a subscription to Basic eBay store ($21,95/mo with 1-yr plan), but the limit didn't increase and I don't see payment in my transactions. Don't understand what's wrong Wh...

purchased insurance for an item

I purchased an item on ebay and then also purchased extra insurance cover for this item. I need to make contact with EBay to find out, how to get in contact with the insurance company, where I purchased the cover for this item. This item no longer wo...

Revise description

I used the auto fill thing when I created the listing. I tagged used but didn’t take. Description states New. However what I added states used. I already have a bid on the item and this part is locked.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors