Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cancel?

I'm new to using Ebay so I don't really know all the basics yet. But I made a few offers on similar items and have accepted one. I was wondering if there is a way to remove a offer I made on the ones I no longer am interested in. Just don't want to w...

My account is suspended in the first day

This is the message, but I can't find the option to get in contact it I'm in UK not USA so I can't have a call from them, there is any e-mail address to get in touch the help tools is useless.This is the message:"We wanted to let you know that you ha...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Top Rated Seller Certificate

eBay sent me a link 2 years ago to print out the # of years I’ve been on eBay as a top rated seller. I can’t find that link, can anyone assist me with that?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping Program

I am located in Kansas.I just signed up for Global Shipping Program.A Buyer in Ontario Canada wants to know shipping charges b4 I ship.How do I calculate shipping charges if I do not know the eBay U.S. address i will be shipping to?Thanks in advance ...

Unpaid items / buyers not paying

Over the past 6 months I've seen a huge uptick in buyers not paying for auctions they've won. And recently I've had to cancel/relist and report non-payment for 11 different items. I've been on eBay for over 20 years and have never had this many non-p...

Bad feedback

I left a bad feedback before the seller had a chance to make it right and I would like to remove my bad review. How do I do that.

How to handle lost package claims

Does anyone know how to contact an actual person at eBay? I need to dispute a lost package claim. The buyer said they did not receive the package, however it was marked as delivered. I've reached out to the buyer, USPS and attempted to reach out to e...

Canceled order

The seller asked me last night to cancel the order because ebay don't accept his bank .and I should pay him through apple pay .I told him I won't cause am not a fool he started calling me dummy and from that we stated arguing with each other .the sel...

Buyer continues to not pay

I have some options that had a top bidder and was sold to that person The person kept saying that it appeared the item was paid for, and it came out of the account, but eBay never show it paid. Never heard back from them after a week, so I canceled i...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors