Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Joined starter store - Monthly selling limits 30items

i just joined the starter plan today, but i cannot enjoy the 250 free-insertion fee listing allowance per month. the ebay platform still limits 30 items per month. could someone help to solve my issue? Many thanks.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bluetooth toys/devices n

At the risk of looking like an idiot or sounding like a rube, I must ask this question! Concerning a Bluetooth Star Trek come badge or communicator! Do they in fact allow one to actually communicate? Or are they simply notification devices!? I mean, ...

Why you sent me a credit billing statement when I didn't have any sales with you and closed account?

I received a debt collector from Allied International Credit Corp. (US) with $36.86 today as of 3 April 2023. I wonder why???I didn't have any sales on ebay, but received many scam buyer messages. I talked to your customer service who closed my accou...

Seller asking me to cancel return request?

I started a return request.The buyer contacted me in chat and told me that I would need to cancel the return request before they could send my return shipping label.This didn't sound right and I don't recall ever having to do this in the past. Seller...

shipping damage

a buyer received a teapot with cracks on the bottom. I have photos showing it wasn't there before shipping. I am the seller how do I proceed?

Wrong 1099 info

1099 info was wrong, one item the money was refunded but still listed as sold and the other item I purchased 2 years before on eBay and then I sold it for less and these 2 things put me over the $600 limit….I can never get thru to eBay either!

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer claims the box arrived without the product.

Please help. I shipped a video game to a buyer, and he claims that it was not in the box. He also says that instead of the video game, there was a stack of printing paper (along with the original packing materials). I requested photos, but I don't kn...

How can i report scam buyers?

I have maybe a stupid question but i actually have never had this happen before. I went to ship an item this morning and the address looked a little weird to me. So I decided to look into the address before i mailed it out. The address was legit but ...

HP Printer 8610 ink PRINTHEAD

2nd time HP Instant Ink cartridges have leaked. 1st time (8/2022) I cleaned printer and put in all new HP Ink cartridges. Has worked fine. Now print head not as easy to clean. Again I have all new HP ink. New message says printhead not detected. Is i...

Shipping cost

I paid too much shipping cost for an item I recently sold. Is there anything I can about it now

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors