Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Amazon it's just better

Why are eBay shipping so slow? I made 2 orders, one on Amazon and one on eBay and the Amazon one arrived first. eBay should no longer use USPS services

REFUND TO BUYER

I SOLD BUYER A TILE. I COULD NOT FIND IT. I CANNOT FIGURE OUT HOW TO RESOLVE I HAVE BEEN AT IT FOR HOURS. eBAY PAID ME FOR THE ITEM. I CANCELED BUT IT WILL NOT LET ME REFUND TO BUYER. SAYS I NEED TO SET UP A WAY TO PAY HER. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, EBAY ...

Processing Return Shipping as a Buyer

Hi,I received a damaged item. eBay ruled that the seller owed me a refund. I got the refund. But now I'm trying to send the item back to the Seller, but I can't figure out how to print a shipping label to send the item back. Thanks for any help here....

hawaii seller shipping cost

I would like to sell items from Hawaii. To ship USPS 10 lbs item from Hawaii to New York City costs $40 - $60 .But When I buy a GE digital clock from someone in Flordia it cost me $12 . Why can't my shipping be in the $10 or $20 range

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tobacco policy

I cant list a lighter to sell because of a tobacco policy that I cannot find and agree to and automated info is absolutely useless

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

International shipping

Hi,I have my first international order going to the Ebay hub in IL. It is two bathing suits. Can I use a poly mailer or do I need to put them in a box? Thanks! I want to make sure I am doing it correctly :0)

Charity Selling Changes

For decades, I have been selling donated items for a small local charity, with 100% of the proceeds going to them. They are registered in ebay as a charity and have a PayPal Giving Fund account. My last two sales have been processed differently and I...

un fair biding

if someone places a hi bid on and item and it stays hi all week then on the last day retraced and then tries to bid again at the last few hours to get it a lot cheaper can you refuse his bid.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Top Rated Plus Seal

I've tried asking the automated assistant this question with no luck. I'm curious as to why my listings do not show a Top Rated Plus seal. I off 30 day free returns and 1 day shipping.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors