Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vendedor estafador

 be very careful with this seller he is a scammer he offers lots of cell phones of which he only sends 1 and then never answers the messages he is a scammer and thief.  

Screenshot_20230422-230814_eBay.jpg

AUCTION

Why does my auction say something different than what I've been offered? I have 10 bids vs the 2 listed and the bid amount is incorrect.

219026 Warning - You did not provide a value for additional shipping cost. The same value you provi

Hello, I have been trying to use the File Exchange for months (if not years by now; I keep coming back to trying to make it work). I have been trying to upload a test listing and I have pretty much troubleshot all my problems except for this one. Thi...

chawat978_0-1682218199750.png

Package not received

I ordered a few different packages from different people and one of them said delivered 3 hours before the rest. I got the rest of them but not that one. I don’t know what to do now.

Reviews

I was I was wondering what happened to the reviews? Why the reviews only how fast item got there ? It doesn't like there's no real reviews anymore how good the item is ? Or how bad item is nothing like that anymore ?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Restriction

I’m reprimanded and they haven’t ligted restriction i’ve bougth , and i cant offer an item, EBAY help to lift the restriction.

How long can an account be restricted for

Back in December 2022 I canceled several orders because I did that ebay restricted my account. I was told on April 20 they would reevaluate my account. Now it's saying they will reevaluate it in May. I've done everything thing I was supposed to do wh...

Auction

Why does my auction say something different than what I've been offered? I have 10 bids vs the 2 listed and the bid amount is incorrect.

My bill and gift card amount is wrong

I have won the bid. Order number: 24-09983-07675I used gift card number 6832770874686 at checkoutBut the payment amount did not deduct 120 dollars.And my gift card balance was reset to zero.

Case conclusion

So my costumer bought a monitor from me, and he claimed that it was stolen from the post office while it was waiting to be signed for by him. He filed a case, because the package “never arrived.” This is untrue, as it HAD ARRIVED, but he failed to re...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Leaving feedback

I purchased an item, but was not logged in. Now when I click on give feedback, it says i have no pending feedback. How do I correct this?

international shipping form NJ to UK

Second time using ebay and someone from Untied Kingdom bid on my item. I think it would cost too much to ship and not -worth it. What do I do now? My account is asking me to put in shipping method and to send an invoice but I do not know how much the...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors