Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Reset my password

I’m trying to reset my password because I forgot it on a different account, but yet to contact support I have to be signed in which is impossible since I don’t know the password, can you help me reset my password?

Item it arrived

So I contacted my seller and told him that not only was my item late that it came to my town then was sent to a completely different state he basically told me that being he had shipped it he could do nothing to help me so I told him you k ow if item...

I ordered shipping label twice

Hi, I'm pretty much new on selling items on ebay, I tried to buy a shipping label but it did not print for some reason so purchased another label, then I found out that I have two USPS tracking # and they charged me twice also. What should I do to ca...

unpaid

I do not know why I'm blocked at this seller? there are no open or unpaied bills !

Returns

What do you do about a customer using your item for diagnostic purposes then claiming the item is defective to return it? Item was working before shipping and is still working after recieved.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Alstate warranty

I purchased 2 items a Pico 4 VR headset and also purchased a 1 year alstate type warranty for the Pico 4 VR around $35 bucks and I'm thinking its just for defects and malfunction type fix but that's fine .I purchased it because it is considered and o...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors