Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Promoting auction listing for shoes

Contacted customer service with a question regarding how to promote my listing. After 20 minutes, she abruptly left the online conversation. Trying to sell a pair of shoes. When I click the promote listing button, it says it’s ineligible. Is eBay no ...

I have not received the order was in April

I ordered the stickers that you put on your rims and read back in April. They refused to let me cancel it the day after I ordered it and they said it was already shipped well it’s June now and every time I look at it it says it won’t show up till Jul...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling a personal item

I have an item i wish to sell. I am not savy enough or Im just not patient enough to read, learn how to do this. I was told my item is worth about $ 1,000 and i need the money asap. Cant i just send an email to ebay with item info ?part numbermodel n...

Dispute

When I try to upload a proof of delivery to solve a dispute, the submit button never activate.

Accusations of Fakes

I recently was accused of selling fake designer sunglasses. I got them as a gift and they did NOT look good wearing them. I know they aren't fake due to an experience where I got duped into buying a fake designer purse. I did extensive research and n...

I owe eBay money no

I keep getting emails from eBay collections I don’t owe anything they say they are going to send to a collection outfit please help

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

make an offer

The system puts up a pop up window that gives you no option to enter an Offer, how do you make an offer on ebay now

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return

I returned the item by my own shipping label but in the case said that I haven’t returned it and eBay closed the return/refund case. How can I tell eBay that I sent the item on time and their decision isn’t true?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

status icons on item purchased

After I purchase an item there use to be status icons for payment made, item shipped, feedback sent by buyer, feedback left by seller? where did Ebay move them to, I am told this feature is no more? This was a very nice and easy way/location to visua...

shipping through UShip

I erroneously put on the item listing "Flat Rate Freight" shipping, but I communicated to the buyer that I wanted to use UShip, how do I do this?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors