Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

charges replaced then charged at a later date

For last two months, I have purchased items on ebay, the amounts were deducted from my bank account. Then a few days later some money from ebay reappears in my account. At the END OF THE MONTH, ebay resubmits charges and my account is overdrawn.

Items are are pictured in perfect condition but buyers received and sent pictures of item with flaws

Hi there ! I’m a new seller here on eBay. I’ve listed a pair of shoes ( Cole Hann ballet flat size 5.5 ) in preowned perfect condition . Shoes are still very new and was inspected and photographed by myself when they were listed on eBay. However, the...

IMG_0025.jpeg IMG_0027.jpeg IMG_0029.jpeg IMG_0028.jpeg

Shipping of art

I have multiple pieces of Art that I am selling and when I put them up for Sale, ebay estimated what it wopuld cost for shipping based on the size and weight, but it ended up being a lot more expensive to ship than what the buyer payed. Any suggestio...

DIG-4-M.COM

I have two charges on my account from this address. I've seen this before. Is this some kind of scam?

Item conditions in electronics

I only have the possibility to list my iterms as either New, open box, used, parts. Most of my items are from open box to used. However, I don't have any possibilities to use any item conditions between open box and used. This means that most of the ...

lewisderek23@gmail.com

Yes I purchased a 2010 fuse box for a Nissan Murano an it wasn’t the right part for the truck, an I would like to be compensated for the item in return, cause I want to mail it back to you, I can not use the part

Most Marked as Helpful Authors