Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

turn off email

I have nothing checked for emails but it still alerts every time I bid, win, make offer... basically do anything on ebay. Its at the point where I had to set ebay as junk email because its too much noise and I can't tell how to turn off email for bid...

ebay discounted my item

A buyer purchased an item that she said eBay showed a discount on the listing. I did not put the discount on the item. When it sold, eBay deducted the discount from my end. How did this happen and why?

guest orders

cannot get any info on order, have number number, but need help finding sender,info on package

fraudulent sellers

What do you do when a seller does not send the model item listed but sends a lower model? Ebay is no help and PayPal can only credit you if you pay for the return! Is the the normal practice and procedure of EBAY?

order not received ebay shows no orders pendeing

On 06/04 I ordered a Star Trek Tribble from seller heroes-in-action, supposedly rated high as a seller. Original order confirmation showed delivery between 06/08 and 06/10. Well it is 06/23 and I still don't have the item. Main problem is I can't fin...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Suspended

Have been suspended forever while i was trying to link eBay with my Printfy account. I have not been selling or buying on eBay. What is going on?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors