Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Incorrect returns label

Hi, I bought to adult bikes, both arrived defective. Ebay has sent me a returns label for each of them. Problem is that the post office counter refused to take them due to size and weight. Ebay not listening, Seller not resopnding. How can Ebat send ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stolen gift card

I left a eBay gift card in my room came back the package was opened and the code scratched off the information was stolen

Resolved! Transfer case

It isn't the whole transfer case and that's what I need so I'm not buying it thank you

Fraudulent Sales of a Carl Thompson Bass

Hello Ebay users, I have been trying to alert eBay to this fraudulent practice than one or more users are employing. The following link is to the SECOND instance of this same bass being sold to people. Both times I found out about it, I reported it a...

Canceling an item a day after the bid.

So I won an item on Monday and ebay said pay by Friday so I was planning to pay friday. The next day after I won the seller cancelled my item and relisted it. I messaged him twice today and haven't gotten a reply. Is this allowed and what can I do th...

I bought something through Ebay, PayPal paid, and the transaction is NOT shown anywhere in MyEbay

The transaction # is 13-10183-39245PayPal says I paid eBay Commerce Inc. on Jun 16, Payment $40.63 USD.There is NOTHING on my MyEbay page listing this transaction.I can't figure out how to find this transaction, or who to contact.The automated functi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors