Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! offres d'achat sur une vente aux enchères

Bonjour,J'ai reçu une offre d'achat concernant un objet mis aux enchères;je vais voir le mail et on me dit que l'offre a expirée.Pouvez-vous m'aider à comprendre,je suis un nouveau membre et ne connais pas encore tt le fonctionnement.Merci de votre r...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping an item from California to New Zealand

I am selling a porcelain doll. A potential buyer wants to know if I can ship it to her in New Zealand. I have never done international shipping. At a glance I would need to fill out a customs form...never done one. Looking for advice. Thanks

Professional Camera

Hi: I'm thinking of purchasing a professional camera from Japan. Could you with knowledge tell me what is the difference between American made and Japan made cameras? I'm very serious about purchasing this camera.

duplicate bill collection

Hello, I need help with a duplicate charge for an invoice, I was charged twice for the invoice, the order numbers are as follows181029457536 181029457537 Thank you very much and I look forward to your response as soon as possible.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay the theifs

I want you to take off my bank account information and it will not let me I've never sold anything on eBay in my life and I will not take off my bank account information how do I sue them I repeatedly asked them to

Weird Ebay BLIP

I clicked on an item Marimekko (1st photo) & it kept turning into the 2nd listing (Ikea covers). It did this repeatedly. I never resolved it. Very very odd.  

Screenshot_20230716_164456_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20230716_164508_eBay.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors