Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

pet uv

Does anyone know what the status of Pet UV is? I ordered a grooming tub in May and they will not answer the phone or respond to my emails. I have paid for the tub but do not have it.

Hardcover books

Are the books labeled hardcover different from the ones that are labeled board books?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer fraud, no way to get ahold of ebay what can i do.

My buyer purchased an item from me which i sent off. It said delivered, he said he didn't get it and put horrible feedback saying that I purchased a shipping label to their city and never sent an item. I screen shotted their address and told them i s...

Packages

Why do my packages have a strong, nauseating smell to them? It's awful!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

What is the best shipping boxes to use..flat rate etc...thank you.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Max bid

Question about bidding, if you set your max bid at $10 and win, and the next closest bid was $6.50 My experience I have always paid the highest bid which would be $6.51, not the max amount.Please let me know if I’m right

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to talk to someone in customer service!

I bought an automotive part on eBay and I don't have the order number or any paperwork. I got the part delivered fine, but it's the wrong part for my Toyota truck and now I need to return it to get the right part but, there's no ORDER NUMBER. So how ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors