Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item returned through USPS

I sold some books and was paid promptly and I ship them media mail. I received a notice on Friday that the address was vacant and they were sent back to my post office. Because they were ship media mail I had to pay the $5.61 to get it back from my p...

Restricting from buying

I tried placing abid on a quilt but seller sent notice that I was restricted from buying g. I don't understand why since I have bought many quilts and have been very happy with them. I have tried contacting seller many times with no response.

Resolved! immediate payment

Is immediate payment now required when a BIN sells following an accepted offer? Immediate payment has been required as long as I can remember WHEN THERE IS NO OFFER but payment could be delayed when an offer has been accepted.

Lost package from UPS

This is a problem I’ve been having now for a couple of months,UPS has lost a package, they refused to allow me to file a claim. Saying this was a third party arranged shipment through eBay. It’s now been impossible for me to try to contact anyone fro...

buyer protection

purchased a statue and it came in pieces to put together, it doesn't fit so i selected that as a reason to return for refund and the seller denied it. ebay says that that option gives the seller the chance to refuse the return and my case is closed. ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors