Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Duplicate shipping refund

I accidentally chose to print my label. I then went in and requested a refund and chose to use the QR code. I have not been refunded tho. Both of these tracking numbers were acquired thru ebay. This tracking number was for the printable label. 940010...

Return window

Can you return an item days outside the return window when the seller don't accept returns

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return

Bought item as guest. Was sent wrong item. Price is being refunded but can not find out how to return wrong item.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Non payment after auction

Customer won two auctions… I’ve combined shipping and waiting for payment. A week no payment. What is the acceptable time to wait for payment? I get no response when re sending 3 invoices requesting payment.

Returns

Hi I’m a seller and earrings ripped thru the bubble packaging I sent them in. The seller wants a return. I accepted and told her, she can keep them if she wants regardless. She liked that idea. Is there a way to accept the return and not pay shipping...

Tickets

I sold a couple of tickets that I transferred to the buyer. EBay still is telling to ship the item(s). How do I resolve this?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return label issue

I filed a return for an item & ebay sent me a return shipping label with usps ground but the seller send me a return label with usps first class, which one should I use to return the item?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Was sold a defective item and seller will not respond

Hello community. I purchased a used transponder for my airplane which was reported to be in working condition. I purchased it in March 2023 but was not able to install it into my airplane until July. After installation by a licensed professional the ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Label issue

I have a buyer in Puerta Rico and I can't order a shipping label and get this error "Something went wrong and we were not able to generate the label.". When I look at their address it shows the country as "PRI"; is that the issue and if yes, how do I...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors