Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

email message from ebay regarding listed item today

I listed a mini-vibrator which is a product used for hand and arm physical therapy. The email I received from Ebay is that I cannot list an "Adult toy vibrator" in this category!!! How incredibly stupid is this Ebay individual to make such a comment ...

contacting e-bay

Does anybody in the e-bay network know how to talk to a real person about a technical problem with the website? All I run up against is **bleep** from AI (?) jerks that can't get by their own programing junk which has no portal for this??!! Thanks.

photo

How do I send a picture from my pc to my e-bay? I am a buyer not a seller.

Payment for the sale

Hi. Can you please tell me how and when I can get paid for an item I have sold? I don't know, as this is the first time I have sold on eBay

Re Start Selling

I haven't been able to sell anything on Ebay since illness prevented me from Trading in 2018. I would like to re-start selling as an individual rather than as a business. Can anyone advise me how to approach Ebay to achieve this?All help gratefully a...

EBAY motors

A lady says that she has a '97 Coachman Catalina 24 ft and I am being sold to go and get email cards to fund my aunt Go get eBay cards to find my eBay account to pay for this is this a scam

Automatic price decreases for listings?

The last three listings I sold had a decreased price that I didn't set up. Does eBay automatically decrease listing prices? If so, how do I stop that? I will end up making less than $5 on each of those listings once I pay fees and ajust for my own pu...

Tracking

I put wrong number on tracking but buyer did get the item how do I let eBay know it arrived

Seller is harassing me

Seller made mistake on sizes on my order so I checked the negative box for my experience with them and then they started harassing me with emails saying I am the worst customer they had in 23 years and more emails harassing me. So how do I let eBay k...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors