Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

a site problem

I have a site problem, my watchlist page doesn't show images. It hasn't for awhile now.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Credit Card Charge not in my purchase history

Any ideas on this challenge? I have a charge on my credit card this month that indicates a Paypal *EBAY US" purchase. Also, I have a PAYPAL email stating that I received showing the same charge amount. My challenge is there is nothing in my PAYPAL pu...

Being charge taxes on coins

Contacted the seller about being charged sales tax on coins and was told that they have no control, eBay is the one that charges the taxes.

Down loading pictures

In the last week I haven been able to download my pictures to my listing when I touch to add pictures it won't do anything I checked with other sites I sell on and it works Is there something I need to update with my selling account

Photo editing

My delete background editing option has disappeared using the app.. is it no longer a possibility to delete the background while using your phone? I've already reloaded the app.

Broken Item - Not working when we received

Purchased as a guest a Freddy Krueger Doll TALKING FIGURE for our BLIND, 6 year old grandson. This was all he wanted. The seller posted it was a NEW item. When we opened the figure out of the box, the claw hands fell off and when we tried the talk pa...

Resolved! Postage

Hi, I list an item with actual size box and actual weight. When I go to the post office the shipping cost is higher than what ebay chargers them so I"m stuck with the extra shipping cost???????????

Most Marked as Helpful Authors