Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

no item shows up on my purchases

Why can't I find an item on Ebay in my purchases? I purchased an item, Paid with Paypal, have a Transaction ID, Seller info eBay Commerce, Invoice ID, order number but eBay doesn't show a purchase. My item has not arrived and I have no way to track t...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

return dilema

Hello everyone.. need your help with something. I recently purchased a Black and Decker dust buster on Ebay. When the package arrived we opened it up and immediately plugged it into the charging unit. After charging we attempted to use the dust buste...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pricing

Should a seller be bound to the price that he post an item for? They have time to review it and once it is posted, they should have to sell it for that price. JK computers told me that they made a mistake and would not sell me the part for the price ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay contact

It it with confusion that i ask how do you contact ebay on claim policy? I see no button for chat or phone number like the old days I bought a product seller said no returns but ebay says it a a return policy. I contacted discover to ask ebay about r...

Changing dimensions on shipment

Hello, I currently have an item listed that has a few bids on it. I’d like to change the dimensions on the box I’ll be shipping it in, but it looks like that part is locked now. Is there any way for me to adjust at this point?

Counterfeit Items Not Stopped

Hi, I was just informed I bought 2 counterfeit purses (Louis Vuitton) earlier this year on here. They had the authentic seal. I tried to resell on another platform and got banned. A Person local verified I was scammed really bad. EBay won’t help me r...

Is it possible to email ebay?

I live outside the US and I think I have been scammed on a purchase, is it possible to contact ebay via email? I tried calling by it failed.

Feedback

I did a card break recently and had a customer who got 4 teams but it was all on the same order. I accidentally sent his order with his four teams to the wrong person I then contacted the buyer who got his teams and paid for the shipping so that buye...

How to report fraud

Bought necklaces sold as genuine leather and received PU leather instead. Contacted seller insisting it is real leather, but I have a photo to prove it isn't. How do I report actual seller fraud? Thanks.

Refund

So I tried buying a vide card. I won the bid at $680. So I thought I was getting the video. And bank says the owner keeps rejecting payment. But they have my money in pending transaction. So it could be a minute before I get my money back. I think th...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ok this is really frustrating

So I get sent an email to rest my password and I don't trust it because it's normally a scam. BUT NO! Why are they sending LINKS!?!?! When they know people are using them to scam people? Just a please go to www.ebay.com and reset your password. becau...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors