Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Description of condition of books

Condition of books. You need to tell your sellers that book descriptions must be accurate. When a book is described as "mint" that means that it has no defects and is new and never opened or read. If a price is based on a faulty description of a book...

Shipping fee is higher than the selling price

I sold an item and I am offering free shipping however the shipping cost is higher than the selling .Can I change the shipping method and adjust the dimensions of the package ?I have contacted the buyer and he has not responded

Resolved! Seller not responding to messages

I have been asking the seller a question regarding my purchase of a nobility scooter. The battery is not charging. They refuse to respond with options

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Creating listings in eBay

I'm setting up a new store on eBay and am trying to list items from Printify. I can see that the items are already listed, but they don't show up on my actual store page. How can I fix this? Please advise.

Not counterfeit!

I have 2 new water filters to sell since my refrigerator has been replaced and ebay says they are counterfit? They removed my items. I don't understand. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Out of town

How can I note that I will be out of town if someone buys an item and I am not able to ship it right away?

item not received yet paid

Last December, as a gift for Christmas I ordered and I have paid EBay for 2 Showbox photo holder. I received on January 13, 2024 only box, even though the packaging and the order say plainly 2 boxes. Following is the copied order and packaging:Order ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors