Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shipping USPS 1 Class vs USPS Ground

Why can't I use USPS 1 Class mail on my small items. Everything is reverting to USPS Ground. It weighs 8oz. I want to ship USPS 1 Class mail????? All my items are now listed as USPS Ground, Why? And how do I change them back to 1st Class. Thanks

email locked

I don't know how I'm going to solve it. The email from my new phone is like a suspended account and I don't know the reason. I just wanted to change the email to receive emails on my new phone. So I don't know how to solve it.

Can you block a seller on ebay?

I see that sellers can block buyers, but not the other way around. I keep running into items from a seller that makes cheap reproductions of classic photos, and I would like to weed those results out. Thanks!

Order Cancellation

I sold an item yesterday and shipped it out the same day. It was paid for in full and the buyer contacted to prior to the sale to propose a price. Today the buyer has messaged me three times requesting me to cancel the order. I don't offer returns wh...

Need help

Still haven’t received any reply from seller yesall0601. thus has been going on for a couple weeks - last week eBay help person (Monica) addressed the issue, she found some issues with the contact link to seller. well have made several attempts this ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay backed refunds

Does ebay promise refund if seller states no returns or refunds up front?Is the buyer required to purchase by a certain method?

Random charge?

I got an email saying I have a upcoming charge to my account I wanna know why my accounts being charged I've already paid for my recent items what's up with this charge?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

report scam

after making a large purchase i was contacted off ebay to stop my payment and contact them at a number they emailed me... i immediately knew this was bogus and i am currently in the process of clearing this up...BUT now i see them on ebay selling the...

Purchase history access

Recently, my purchase history has been abbreviated to include only recent purchases (last couple of months). Previously it was years. Why the change?

Not Interested in 1099

I want to list my car here, I am concerned about the new rules demanding my personal tax info for sales over $600. I will NOT share that info with eBay. If I sell the car and ask for a deposit of $500 through eBay and then the balance to be paid by a...

Why Can't I Leave Feedback?!

I bought a great car on eBay. It arrived last Saturday. I have tried to leave positive feedback for the seller but there appears to be no way to do that for this item. Why is this function not available and what do I need to do to rectify it?

some things missing from package

The item description listed all parts included. I am missing some. I contacted seller and was told twice that they were shipped out and I should have received them Although I was given no tracking information. I ordered the item in April.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors