Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SSN

Low volume seller here. Most recent sale 3/11. New sale today, got EB msg that they need my SSN to credit my acct. When I checked, EB already has my last 2 digits. Why are they asking again? Anyone know?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Invoice

The international buyer purchased 4 item from me. I want to combine with one shipping cost to send it.I need help to send invoice.ThanksThe item numbers are..1262 8121 56411264 1959 76571262 7863 11621264 1795 0611

Views on listings

I have a couple of listings that have been listed for a few months and have zero views. The category is correct, the details are sufficient. Is this possible? Thank you in advance.

Item not appearing when searched

Thanks in advance with an ongoing challenge!We created a listing for a trash can lid: https://www.ebay.com/itm/156160442177It will not appear with a good search : lid funnel top 32 gallon (search url below)What might we be doing wrong?Thanks, Mike De...

shipping

Hi, can someone help me list the item so it enables eBay International Shipping? This way, I can purchase it through eBay via the program.Best regards,Sharon

Most Marked as Helpful Authors