Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Claim as Seller

I have been in contact with the buyer and a lot of the contents arrived broken to them. I packed them with care and paid extra at USPS to note as fragile and handle with care. How can I put in a claim for these items as the seller of them?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

“Authenticity Guarantee”

Is anybody else having problems with this. Do not think it is right that they can basically make you send a sports card to them instead of giving options. Customer that I sold 100% did not want the card sent there and needed it before the weekend for...

Listing removed

Ebay ended a listing I had for a GRADED 50.00 note, said it was a replica

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

lane ceader chest

I've been trying to list a lane cedar chest - Ebay refuses to list because they recalled Lane cedar chests for locking mechanism. I removed my lock and relisted as a chest with lock removed, but again they refused the listing becauyse of recall?? Any...

boatliquidator

has anyone had a problem with boatliquidator,, I was winning bidder on a boat, have emailed several times for an invoice. they will not respond at all .

New thermal printer

Just purchased a new thermal printer from Amazon. A Munbyn. For some reason when I try to print the label it will ask me to print then go back a screen then freeze. Please help

Paying with Paypal

When I started on Ebay I could make an offer on an item and had the choice to either pay with Paypal or pay with Paypal Credit I realize that some items can't be paid by Paypal Credit but the one's that can be when I make an offer it goes directly to...

unable to verify your identity.

I was converting my buyer to seller but I am having problem. We’re unable to verify your identity at this time. Please let me know a solution for this so that I can continue my seller.

New to selling

If you had one piece of advice to new sellers on Ebay, what would it be? Anything to look out for? Best tips for selling? Shipping issues? Things to look out for with buyers? I'd like to get started, but am very nervous about the whole process!

address not in USPS system

I live rural and we only have PO boxes. The physical address is not recognized by USPS. How can I start a seller account?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors