Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

probleme de reception via mondial relay

un colis a été envoyer a un mondial relay via ebay, le colis a toujours été en transit est m ai revenu apres 8 jours,en regardant l envoi ,le colis fut arriver dans un mondial relais ,mais le client n as pas été prevenu,moi non plus d ailleurs. aujou...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Issues with eBay International Shipping to the UK

Hello, I've had issues with multiple customers now attempting to purchase from me using eIS in the UK. No other country has this issue, and I'm now running into the 4th customer who can't purchase certain listings from me. Does anybody have any idea ...

Ebay international Shipping Question

Hi,Long time 25 years eBayer here...I made a sale today from a new Ebayer.1) Shipping Address shows an Illinois address but says buyer is from the United Kingdomand has the following in the address:evtn:y7thtn82) Also there us a "VAT" taxI almost nev...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! International damaged item

I have an international customer that received her item broken and wants a refund. She tried to open a claim but can’t until April 20th. What can I do to help her?

Resolved! Combined shipping request

I have multiple items in my cart and require combined shipping. I have a iPad computer and cannot find how to request combined shipping invoice from the seller.

Update a review

Good morning to all, i’m looking for assistance with how I go about updating a review. Does eBay have to send me a link to do so?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller scamming, refund issue

Seller clearly trying to scam the system, bought a PS5 and at some point seller messaged me that he was in the hospital and couldn’t send it out, but created a shipping label. He was then going to send a blank package to receive funds to pay for hosp...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors