Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

max bid

How can you check on what your maximum bid after the close of an auction i usually only bid a maximum dollar amount and the check out amount is more than that amount

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return

I sold an item and now the buyer is wanting a return saying the model number is not what they expected but in the description there was nothing stated about the model numbers at all

My eBay categories changed order

In the last few days, the order in My eBay has changed so that bids & offers is last rather than first. I don't see how I can change it back. Thanks! John 7jm

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Individual zip codes & postal rates vary

Hello,Recently, I listed a cast iron hand pump for sale. The price was $50. [it did not sell, this is the example I'm using]The package was 12 lbs. Since the postage varies from place to place, how do I add in a postage amount so the person can pay m...

how do i take my items off

I can not figure out how to take my items off the post I put up? I no longer have them , I actually gave them away, but I cant figure how to take my post down???

restrictions

is anyone restricted after selling a high end item and now they removed all mg listings

LMouse click

eft Mouse click partially broken on web site. Changrd Chrome twice fron version 116 back to 109. Is this me, ebay, or browser?

Resolved! How to report a seller

Seller sold me a Google Pixel 7 Pro phone. They then realized that it sold too cheaply. After a few days with no tracking, I contacted the seller about when the item would ship. The seller then cancelled my order with a message saying that the phone ...

Setup my ebay homepage

Yesterday I spent a couple of hours shopping and before I logged off, I noticed that my "My eBay" homepage somehow got reversed during the time I was shopping. By that, I mean the 'Offers' section was 1st, the 'Watchlist' section was 2nd, and the 'Or...

my ebay homepage

Yesterday I spent a couple of hours shopping and before I logged off, I noticed that my "My eBay" homepage somehow got reversed during the time I was shopping. By that, I mean the 'Offers' section was 1st, the 'Watchlist' section was 2nd, and the 'Or...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors