Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payout

Hello so I just recently sold something an I put my cash app direct deposit an it said it sent an will be here in 1-3 business but I’m scared because what if it sent to the wrong person ?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trying to return an order that is not showing up

I desperately need to speak to a living human being at eBay if they have one, I cannot access my order and need to return it, I have tried all other options open to me, non any use, I am at my wits end, this system needs a complete overhaul, it is ab...

delivery at wrong adress

I got delivery info,but item was delivery at wrong address,the pictures FedEx show,its not my door.Do i have any chance to get refund?its about $16,00 not much but needthe item Thanks

Buy it now had local pickup only

Recently had an item on eBay as buy it now, buyer bought it, in the description it clearly states local pick up only, no refunds, all sales final now buyer says he didn’t realize it was said local pickup only asked me if I would ship ,which I won’t d...

Listing as a lot

I have a bunch of parts from a company called extron. They are all new in boxes. Do I have to list them separately or can i group together as one lot? Thanks for any advice.Rick

Promoting an item for sale

There used to be an option to promote your item for sale. I see that option since they updated Ebay but yet when I click on my items for sale, it says promote listing. I click on it, but there’s nowhere to promote it and no option to hit it am I miss...

Listing an item as "USED" and also using "AI"

Ebay defines "Used" as an item with various issues (mostly minor) but specifically states it is "FULLY OPERATIONAL and FUNCTIONS AS INTENDED". However, more often than not I find a Seller listing their items as "Used" only to state it is "UNTESTED" a...

335290016902-2126473985014

Order 335290016902-2126473985014.I offered a price for the product, while the seller agreed with the price, I purchased another product. The cancellation period has now expired. The seller refuses to cancel the order.

buyer claims item is defective but won't return it

March 25: buyer receives the item.April 23: buyer reports a problem and given suggestions for repair.April 29: buyer replies the suggestions didn't work.April 30: buyer is offered a compromise: return it for a full refund or keep item and receive a p...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors