Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item 155657544370

I sold this and mailed it on 07/22/23 yet it isn't listed on my sold items . What happened ???

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay "glitch" unable to revise items

Everything was working fine until last couple items..... I am trying to revise item description and available stock, after clicking Revise it blue bottom on bottom it reloads back to Revise your item page....can't make revision to items - 9/11/2023

PACKAGE FROM JAPAN DOESN'T TRACK OR UPDATE

Hello, i recently bought an item from a well reviewed japanese seller. I selected the free international shipping, and the seller provided a track number, but no matter where i use it, the track number doesn't give any information at all. The seller ...

Resolved! Final bid amount?

I’m somewhat new at this but this seemed odd. At the 1 second mark my final winning bid had not changed. $47 and some change at the end of the bidding. I won. Then the final price is $57 due to a bid made 2minutes before the ending? This doesn’t make...

IMG_2800.png IMG_2801.png

Trouble contacting seller

I wanted to message a seller to ask for clarification on the size of an item, but it tells me there's and error and it can't send the message. I waited and tried again the next day and it was still doing it. I was able to message a different seller j...

Ebay international shipping disappeared

Hello, has anyone has this happen as well ? I was enrolled in global shipping which changed to ebay international standard. Some weeks ago the option disappeared completely. When I go to shipping preference I was able to see ebay international shippi...

Scams

I bought the wet dry mop and was totally ripped off. I'm done with eBay. They know it isn't a wet mop, can't get wet. No response. No fairness. I'm turning this over to NYS attorney general. Hopefully they can stop all this cheating. Don't trust eBay...

Return?

I need to return my item but it says I have no purchases on my eBay account. I even put order number down to try and find it but got the same response. Can someone please tell me how I do this?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors