Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cancel a cancelation request

Ok.... I sold a bike that I hadn't packed yet& once I tried realized it would require more than i thought I could handle I made a order cancelation request. Then the buyer pointed out the simple solution of getting a box from a bike shop I wanted to ...

Robot block sign

I was not able to contact any sellers because EBay threw up a block message saying I was a robot because I type fast. After 4 days of calling customer support I fixed this myself. Just changed my user name. Password was left the same. Now I can conta...

Ebay, I do not reccomend

Hello eBay. First off, I like to say I understand how you make so difficult to contact you "nothing is our fault" as it were. So I wanted to buy a PS4 for my nephew for his birthday. I thought I could save 20$ on eBay so I bought a system with 2 cont...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Iraq

I am in Iraq, why can't I buy anything? 

Resolved! store listings that are not mine

This is not helpful because when other seller items that are the same as mine it looks like I am responsible for what they list. If a customer has a question about an item, I may not agree with something that they have posted in their listing but to ...

Annoying ad

How I can remove the ad from my account..this is annoying..ebay are worst than Google  

1000005505.jpg

importing selling items from ebay.co.uk to ebay.com

I have UK ebay.co.uk account but I listed some products for sale and by mistake entered the instructions to US/China dropshipper's page to send most of the orders to the USA whereas my page will only be visible by UK buyers and I will not be selling ...

Paying

i cannot complete the checkout process on my iPad. It’s just giving circle of death after confirming captcha. This is a new problem, and I’m confused. Any ideas?

Anyone has used eBay Authenticity Guarantee?

Hi everyone, I would like to get more inputs regarding eBay Aunthenticity Guarantee. Do we apply for it when we have branded items that we would like to sell or will the item automatically goes through the process once there is a buyer? I was thinkin...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

account restriction

Hi,My Account was Payout restricted due to INR Rate ,how to get it back? i chat with Ebay they told, they will release payouts after 180 days,can i get seller account back?anyone expert about this issue?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Partial returns

I need to return a portion of the shipping cost and eBay has changed again and I am unable to figure it out. Can anyone help? I also want to say that eBay seems to be getting more and more disconnected from the average customer and it is extremely fr...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors