Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Contact a seller

How do I contact a seller that I purchased from as a guest? The seller sent me an email asking if the product was received, but the included link does not work. I have questions for the seller and would like to leave feedback for these items.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

listing

I have about 30 mens short sleeve and long sleeve shirts. Husband lost weight. I want to list them as buy3 get one free. How do I do that and and what about shipping costs.

details of a "lockal pickup" deal

Hello! Please help me with the following question. I want to know does the seller have an opportunity to get back his money after he made a deal with the seller? Whats gone be with money? I am the seller in this situation.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Won’t let me Pay with Apple Pay

I’m using Apple Pay to buy an item on eBay, but it won’t let me buy it. The transactions keep failing each time although I have enough funds in my account. Please help

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changing return sender address as shipper

Hello, I have changed my address everywhere on eBay and when I print postage for an item sold my old address still appears in the return sender section. how do I update this ? Thank you in advance.

bidding time

I got an email notifying me that the bidding on an item I was watching was ending soon: "Sep 19, 2023 13:43 PDT." I got the email at 2:40 PM, my time, which would be 11:40 PDT. That means the auction would end at 16: 43 PDT or 4:43 PM my time. When I...

Buyer scam??

So a buyer says that they want to include a gift card with my item to sister as gift. Says they paid already and I get email supposedly from eBay saying they are holding money until I send receipt for gift card. But my eBay account says still waiting...

Upload video

Can I send customer a video of item? Don't see that as option. Wouldn't this ensure item works and protect the seller it buyer says item didn't work when they recieved item?

30d Buyer Returns - Buyers selects “Broken or Defective” then comments: It worked for a week..advise

I sold an antique pocket watch (needs to be wound daily to keep running) and buyer said he’s returning it because it broke after one week of use — he chose “Defective/Damaged” as the reason and Ebay automatically accepted/started the return process. ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors