Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

what's going on with pay pal

worked fine on thursday paying for an item now on friday there is an error every time i go to pay for item with the new wallet what gives

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping charge on free delivery

I ordered an item that was free shipping and now the usps is saying I owe $3.20 for delivery? Tracking says my package is still in preshipment. They delivered the package and everything. Why wouldnt they keep it if i still owed? Anyone else had this ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Money back

I purchased an item online and it was DOA. I told the seller this. He agreed to refund me the whole amount. AND he does not want the item back. This doesn't fit into any of eBay's refund fields, because they're all based on a return. All eBay has to ...

refrigerator model number listed doesn't match

I am looking into buying a refrigerator, but it's listed at a very low price(I think there are 4 total for sale) & when I take the item # listed by the seller doesn't match the model # on the manufacturer's website. Does this seem like a scam?

Hi

I want to cancel my order it's it's was paid for 3 days 

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scammed

I purchased an iPhone 15 pro max only to find out the seller had hacked the account he was using and told me I need to cancel the order because eBay is holding the money for 30 days. After back and forth messaging, he admitted to hacking the account,...

Recent Payout not working

Hi, I have a payout scheduled since last month, and ebay has not given it to me since then.What should I do, because contacting them is not working at all. Thanks

Cancellation of purchase

I purchased a restored trunk on ebay on Sept 27. It ws listed as Local Pick Up. I informed the seller that I would pick it up on !0/7/23. I emailed him today for an address. Then I get an email that the purchase was cancelled due to issue with the bu...

drop down choice missing

Recently, the drop down choice to hide recent purchases or orders has disappeared.No way to ask Ebay for help, that I can find on site.All history shows up on summary page, which I don't want and can't hide any longer.

I need help and information

Tengo una disputa con 2 personas por el caso de que compre unos celulares y ambos vinieron diferente a como lo describieron!ambos estaban bloqueados de icloudcuando el vendedor en el anuncio dijo que estaba en perfecto estado! el vendedor acepto la d...

seller deduction on return

first time returning an item bought through ebay...my son thought it was what he wanted but it was a knock off brand. returned it a couple of days after we received it and the seller deducted 10% from my refund...? is this common practice?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors