Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Jmotorparts

Has anyone ever received defective parts from jmotorparts? How long did it take for them to respond to a message for either a refund or parts replacement?

Paying the balance via PayPal

Hello,Paid the deposit on a motorcycle via PayPal.Seller advertised as local pick up and a money order for the balance, but that was an error.Seller is Ok with balance via PayPal. Safer for me.What is the best way to make that happen?What does the se...

Printing ebay standard postage directly onto a #10 envelope

Perhaps I'm a total luddite/inept, but I can't seem to make this happen. Generally I have to download ANY label in order to print it. Has anyone else had success? (Reached out to Customer Service but first question the rep asked me was "what is a #10...

SHIPPING

i HAVE NOT SOLD ON HERE FOR A LONG TIME AND NEED TO KNOW WHERE TO GO AND WHAT TO DO TO PUT IN MY LISTING I ONLY SELL TO 48 STATES NOT ALASKA OR HAWAII OR INTERNATIONAL. HELP !!!! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

lousy cheat sellers

what is the best way to punish POS sellers? leaving poor feedback is not enough. ebay needs to do more too

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay's Global Shipping - SLOW -

Ebay's Global/International Shipping Program for sellers is slow - turtle, snail, boat slow. Shipping directly from seller to buyer is faster, I'll say even more than a week and a half! That hand-off time setting in Ebay's facility is ridiculous and ...

Trouble with refund

Hey; I’ve won a bid a few weeks ago. The seller waited till my money was out of my account to write me and say the item wasn’t available. He told me he was having trouble giving me my money back so he asked me to ask for a refund on my end. Figured h...

Resolved! Selling

Hello so i sold something on eBay but i dont have a bank account yet so i was wondering if you guys could put they money on my cashapps card

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

My refund never happened!

I have spoken with people from eBay and I never got a call back and I never got my refund. I’m unable to resolute my case because eBay has made it difficult for me and easier for others to rip people off. The negligence of eBay with their customers i...

bait & switch

Well lets see, how about a 4.00 item that was bait and switch!Goes like this >>> You bid on an item , win the auction, and find out after receiving it, it is not what is pictured.Out of professional courtesy you e-mail the seller to rectify the situa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking

The item I sold was shipped and delivered according to USPS tracking site. The tracking info on eBay does not and only states that a label was created. I have re-entered # in Seller Hub, but still nothing. Buyer isn't concerned, and maybe I don't nee...

Question regarding fraud

Hi, could someone direct me please….I purchased water filters being passed off as Berkey’s in Berkey filter box. Seller said no returns on listing and I paid an inflated price way above the price for generic filters. I addressed it with the seller an...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bar code

I've had a item delivered to a click and collect shop but have not got a bar code how doni get it

Most Marked as Helpful Authors