Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Question on Authentication Guarantee

I purchased a trading card but received a message that Authentication Guarantee did not apply but it was still being shipped to me. Does this mean the item is authentic? Or did they ship me something that did not pass the check which means it is no l...

Receiving what looks like stolen merchandise

Based on my past experience I'm familiar with how merchandise for a certain store is labelled for security purposes to keep it from being stolen. However, today I received mdse that to me looks like it was clearly stolen for resale. Should I share my...

selling limit

hi,I've made smth uniuqe, iwant to make auction but there is problem because i put minimum price for first bid and when I put limit to not sell it for minimum I get info that it's over monthly limit.What should I do I don't want sell it if I don't ge...

Did not receive 831

I have bought a floor shifter and did not receive it now the seller says he can't do anything about it because it said delivered it was not delivered to me and did not receive it German 831 is nothing but bad business and have not received the packag...

Package with roaches

I made a purchase from eBay. I don’t like eBay for this reason! The item arrived with 2 dead roaches in it! How disgusting is that! I want to throw the whole thing away! How do I go about this?

Bought as guest

I have a account but I checked out as guest how do I track my order and report any problems it won't let me register so how do I move order to my account

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I got a product I didn’t order

I have ordered a thousand dollars of stationary the last 2 months. Today I got a large box with a ceramic pitcher and bowl that I didn’t order. There is no info in the box. I don’t know if one of my sellers sent it by mistake. What should I do? Wait ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors