Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer opening a case

My buyer opened a case saying they never received my item, but I sent the card via ebay standard envelope and the tracking shows it was delivered. Now my funds are on hold. Doesn't seem fair to me. I did all I could. What is going to happen?

Refund

Will it be posible to get my refund if i a new payment method? Because the card that i use to purchase the item is already cancel.

Seller Crow’s Nest Postcards

When I try to buy anything from this seller I get an error message. Is this something the seller did because he no longer wishes to sell to me for some reason or is it truly some error? If he doesn’t want to sell to me for whatever reason that’s his ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Combining shipping

Hello and sorry for what is probably a very basic question. I have several auctions open for individual items. I’ve had buyers contact me about combining shipping. Obviously, I want to accommodate. I usually take a loss on shipping because I don’t wa...

Unused shipping lables

I requested to void my shipping labels but have not been credited back. What should I do? Why is it impossible to speak or chat with a live person from Ebay???

Selling an item

Hello, I'm trying to publish an article to sell and the confirmation code doesn't reach me and the call doesn't reach the cell phone number either.

Question

Can I open a case?im sure that the seller is not going to cooperate. Please check their feedbacks.What should I do next

Buyer trying to return item past 30 day window.

I have a buyer that opened an eBay return, through eBay and not through me for an item they bought more than 30 days ago. Our store policy is set to 30 day returns. Item was purchased on Sept. 7th and return was opened today, Oct. 12th. Why would eBa...

Item refunded via fake reason provided by unethical seller

I was surprised my paid items were refunded with buyer quoting “buyer decide to cancell order”. This is totally untrue and unethical. I’ve made full payment and expect delivery, instead, fake reason is given without my knowledge and consent and eBay ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors