Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Feedback

Can posted feedback  be changed  after  posted from  bad to good 

eBay permanently suspended my account from selling

Quick recap the title says is what has happened the reason for it first started out that I needed to update my payment information I did so then my account was restricted because I had sent some thing outside of the eBay mailing system. I used my own...

help

The tracking code shows that I have received the package, but I have not received it, please help

Offers

I placed an item into my Watchlist .I received an Offer from the Seller .When I Decline the Offer will I get a chance to make a Counteroffer ?Thanks for any Help !I'm just afraid that if I click "Decline" that the Original Offer will go Away !

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help on a refund from seller

I purchased a brand new printer head for my plotter last May (yes, it has been 5 months!) but what was delivered was a used and faulty one. To resolve the issue, I contacted the seller and he was apologetic enough (and i believed it!) Just to make th...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller removes auction just as about to end

I was bidding on an item and was the highest bidder on two items of the same seller. At the very last second the seller removed the listing. Isnt this against policy?? Your bid has been canceled.Hi Erika,The bid that you entered for the item (3550569...

Counterfeit Lumify eye drops

I was sold counterfeit Lumify eyedrops. I am unable to leave Negative feedback because the listing was removed.They are still selling the item ,this is absolutely ridiculous. I started a return and waiting a response from the thief.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 5 helpful

shipping sold item

I sold an item. I listed like usual. It sold and it is saying that it is waiting on postage information from buyer. I tried to add postage and send to buyer but it does not have Priority Mail regular. It only has FLAT rate as all the options.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors