Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Offer made

If you send an offer to a seller and find the item cheaper and with free shipping, is there a way to stop the offer?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item selling for less than what was listed

I listed an item for $30, with the option of best offer. An international buyer bought it and now the listing is saying it was sold for $28!? I didn’t lower the price nor did I receive an offer. What gives? Do prices randomly drop for no reason?

Issue with accepted counter offers not processing

Recently I've had a couple instances where I accepted a counter offer. Ebay didn't send me a notification that I "made the sale." When I go look @ the item it shows I sent the counter offer amount not the buyer. Then when you click on pending it show...

Refund processing completed before product return delivery

Hello, I received the product on May 10th and requested a return because the product condition was different from the seller's description.However, I did not receive a return shipping label message, only a tracking number was given, and the seller te...

Seller not honoring warranty

I purchased a pair of hearing aids which stopped charging after a few months. The seller promised me a year of warranty but now is ghosting me.How can I get eBay to step in since the sale is past 30 days?

Out bid

I find it ironic every time I’m out bid, it’s by 50 cents lol

ended auction to a fixed price buy it now auction

We had ended an auction and then a buyer got ahold of me and told me if I relisted it for the same price in a fixed price Buy it Now type auction that he would buy it. We went into ad in my unsold items file, revised the ad to a Buy it Now auction an...

Resolved! Question on refunds

I shipped a item out tracking shows it was in St Louis and went to 4 different transits in St Louis...? But then disappears the buyer says they didn't receive the item should I have to refund the money??? The buyer lived in St Louis

Big spender

I guess if you're not a big spender on eBay, then eBay doesn't do anything for you.I have several times tried to get eBay to help me because the item wasn't delivered to the address or the description of the item was way different than the actual ite...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors