Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cancelling an order

I recently posted on this forum asking for input on how to revise negative feedback for a seller who declined my request to cancel an order that I had placed just minutes earlier. The seller stated that it was too late to cancel. Since I requested to...

sudden odd selling issues

I've been selling items on eBay issue free for a few months and then suddenly in the past month four back-to-back issues where buyers bid and never pay. The latest such instance was different, a buyer in Italy with a weird eBay history (only one posi...

contacting ebay

Okay, this stupid bot is just going around in circles-- I'm trying to simply contact an agent regarding a question that isn't listed on their ridiculous little limited choice menu-- how the #*&$ do you simply just contact an agent to ask a specific o...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback

Hi! I need help changing feedback I left for a seller. TYIACJ

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Change a review

I’m new to eBay. How do I change a review I did? The product I received did not work. I got an email from eBay asking to review it. So I did. Did not know I should contact the seller first.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

4x6 labels

My app just stopped printing 4x6 tomy thermal.my other selling apps do.I was trying to get help from ebay but they don’t want to help.anybody knows what to do?I already updated the app.turned my phone off and on.reset the app.thanks.

When you are not selling internationally

Hi, I have a question, I chose not to sell items internationally as I am just beginning to sell on ebay. I have a buyer who wants my item but lives in Germany. He didn't tell me that he lived in Germany and so I gave him a price discount offer of $5....

Approximate location

I just made a purchase EBAY shown my APPROXIMATE LOCATION IS SACRAMENTO. However, my exact location is Roseville. My question: Can I accept it? Please advise. Thanks.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors