Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Looking for an eBay reseller to sell my things

Could someone please tell me how to find someone who will sell my items on eBay? I saw a message that said to go to advanced to the right of the search button and then click on seller on the left side, but that didn't work for me. Thanks!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Negative Feedback Help

Hi, I accidentally left a negative review for someone I bought from 10 months ago. Is there any way I can delete or revise my review?

listing multiple items

Hello everyone, I am have difficulty posting the amount of items I have for each auction. For example I have 9 of x but when I try to put the amount of items it won't let me.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

can't bid

hi. i just opened my new account on ebay to get a camera. and ebay is sending me thius message everytime i want to bid. how can i fix this? "Problem with bidTo help protect your eBay account, we sometimes limit the amount of items that can be bid on ...

Cost of shipping more than what buyer paid

I just had a buyer make an offer. He paid the agreed upon cost of the item but only paid $5 for shipping. It will cost almost $10 to ship it. I have most of my listings with the shipping calculated by where the buyer lives. How did he change the ship...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Gift card

I just got an eBay gift card , scratch it and the balance was zero and they can’t refund me me because of policy.so annoying

Cmera return request

Return request from buyer stating defective item. In my description for the camera I said, they would NEED a compact flash card for the camera to work. I received a return request with pictures. I accidentally send a $2.00 offer for a refund??? E-mai...

Item never shipped

Anybody know what to do when you buy an item the seller takes your money and never ships the item. Whenever I click didn’t receive item all it tells me is seller is inactive and I’m not covered by eBay’s money back guarantee.,

phone number to contact ebay customer service

I am trying to get in touch with customer service. It looks like I have two acct. Ebay has me as a seller and buyer. I am not finding some of my purchases. I have contacted the seller to return the item, but she will not contact me back

Paying for boost selling

Why do we have to pay for boost selling??? Ebay should be doing everything to sell our item for us? I don’t understand this option does it work or is it a sales gimmick, my item has like 400 views and 25 bids, what would paying ebay boost 1.50 more m...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors