Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Solar outdoor light

I purchased a 5000 lumens solar outdoor light that came with no instructions I'm having difficulty setting the mode and the distance on this light, how do I get the information I need to use my light properly

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay charged me twice on a refund!

USPS lost a package that eventually became delivered. I refunded while my funds for that sale were on hold. Ebay then goes and charges my bank account for that refund instead of the on hold payment. Then Ebay says they "Released" the funds for the re...

Received golf club broken in box.

Received a damaged item today. I followed instructions to return, but the info in my purchase history says the item was purchased on a different date for a different price. The date of purchase is listed as over a year ago. The picture is correct...b...

phone number?

I have an unrecognized charge on my bank account from eBay. I've spent 20 minutes looking for a phone number to contact eBay. Any help to SPEAK TO A HUMAN with eBay would be greatly appreciated.

Resolved! Shipping information

So I purchased three dog harnesses the company says they ship but the shipping information they provided me is not showing anything it's not showing my items or any items for that matter being shipped with either company on the eBay tracking it says ...

returns

If a item say 14 day return policy buyer pays shipping does that mean I can return for any reason even if I just changed my mind? Thank you!

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors