Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

original listing

Why is this so hard?! Dear ebay oracles:where do I see the original listing of an item I purchased. Along with original listing photos. This is forItem number: 126460574253 in case any of the ebay superstars out there can help. Thank you all

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purse

I sold a purse on eBay under Auction for $23.00. She never paid when the auction was over. So I listed it again under Buy Now for $35. Ebay says the amt due is $60+. How do I resolve this? I have already sent purse to $35 buyer .

selling form EU.

Hello every body,I just created an account on eBay.com which is only for US. I can not sell from EU because my address is here. I understand it is the policy. It is internet era today and one can set in his house and do business in anywhere in the wo...

ebay byphone contact

I haven't used eBay in a very long time. I would appreciate any assistance since I am unsure of my password or login!

address invalid

Hi, Im trying to set up a seller account and its telling me my address is invalid, Ive lived here for years, so I know its valid lol Ive tried the chat option for help, and it gives me no option to resolve this, any help would be appreciated

Vendor does not stand behind product

I'm having a problem with a defective product and the vendor will not stand behind the product indicating that it is out of warranty period. Product obviously has a manufacturing defect which should be covered beyond the warranty. Unfortunately, eBay...

New shipping policies for sellers

I am confused about the new shipping policy sellers can either opt in or out of. Which way, to opt in or out, will save me money? I have been offering free shipping to buyers, but have noticed recently more sellers charging buyers for shipping. Is th...

Not getting the watch I ordered.

I have been with eBay a long time and I had a few things I order that I had to get my money back but I never had this much problem I order it the 29th of April the order said it would be here by the 9th of May still no watch .eBay used to be go at ge...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors