Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Payment holds for new sellers

I have no disputes or negative feedback. Always shipped out products on time. Why does eBay continue to hold my funds for weeks after every sale.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment on hold.

My small town USPS can’t create a eBay label so I shipped it myself without using eBay. The buyer received the item but eBay can’t see it so I can’t get the hold off my payment. I tried the automated assistance but it doesn’t understand what I am say...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bidding

Hi, I would like to bid for a item but it's not allowing me saying I have pending bidding which I didn't buy

Can’t clear a shopping cart

Went to buy a shirt but hit a glitch in the shopping cart, had to cancel the sale and redo the sale. However the original still shows up i. The shopping cart and is “stuck” there won’t let me clear it by any means i have available to me. I can’t get ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Headlight assembly

I ordered a head light assembly for 2011 nissan altima 2d s coupe HID head light right side, some how thru ebay it went to jpautousa N.J. order number10-10776-65494 ID # 325507308695. I need a return slip, jpautousa says they cannot send return, ebay...

Negative Feedback

buyer found broken perfume,i refund him,but he let the negative feedback,that was my first feedback a negative,with this i can create listing,not even can change price too,so frustrating,i request buyer to remove he also dont respond,ebay also refuse...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paid item

Item paid credit card charged shows paid in purchases but still also in cart showing unpaid.Thanks Harvey

After Returns, case closed without refunds

Please, what can I do in a case where after a return was made, there was a mixup and the wrong item was sent. In the process the case was closed without any refund. Now I am stuck with the item and the seller still keeps the item I sent to him mistak...

O

Buy a heater on the 1st because heater stopped working. Pay for and then ships out, but ships from different state then listed. So 8 days later and day before you get delivered to you seller cancelled the order. You get refunded your money 3 days lat...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors