Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My order hasn't arrived but they said I refuse the item

Hi everyone, I ordered a Funko pop on eBay but I didn't received the item. YODEL said I rejected the item but in fact I didn't, and it was sent back to sender as per this address >>> 4PX WORLDWIDE EXPRESS Address : 5 TRIDENT WAY SOUTHALL MIDDLESEX Po...

Would like to give a partial refund to a buyer

The listing included (in details) to wait for me to invoice the buyer since I could give a shipping discount. The shipping on this item was very high, IMHO. He went ahead and paid before I could invoice him. How can I give him a partial refund? I can...

2 boxes in 1 shipment

I have a shipment of tupperware I would like to list but it is packaged into 2 boxes because of its combined size. How do I list that and calculate the shipping?

Empty package

I received an empty package !no part that I ordered and paid forebay is useless customer service does not exists ! If your problem isn’t listed . There is no help at all !scam scam scam

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund to credit card

I have started a return refund and the seller says that they can't refund to the credit card that I made the purchase with. They want me to open a paypal account that they can refund to, after I share that paypal information with them. This is someth...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

PR 70 Filter Removed?

I but Silver proof 70 Kennedy half dollars. As of this morning, the filter of PR 70 is not there anymore. It stops at 69. So now we now have to sort through all graded PR listings? Annoying. I have a screen shot.

aa0154_0-1701442409313.png
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller sold the item I won

I won a bid for an iPhone and paid for it. A couple of days later, the seller messaged me advising that the phone I had paid for had already been sold and shipped to someone else. They advised that they would get more stock in on Monday and would sen...

Item in cart

I bought a set of end tables and for some reason two sets went into my cart. I paid for one but I haven’t been able to council the other set. I have contacted the seller but he doesn’t seem to know what to do. Could you please council the one in my c...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors