Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

visibility of listing

I listed a collection of STORY MAGAZINES on Saturday. Today I searched for Story Magazine and all I found were hundreds (or perhaps thousands) of listings that had the words "story" and "magazine" in the title. I scrolled for minutes and did not find...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dont want to buy eBay label

Hello,What happens then with that money if I don't buy the label? Does eBay send it to me? I had a very recent problem with two labels that gave me the same tracking number, therefore one of the boxes is lost in USPS limbo. I'd rather take the box th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refunds

OK I requested order refund on a part and the seller refunded my money and turned around and withdrawal it back out of my account. So what's going on with that .

I did NOT place an offer.......

on the 'autographed' Freddie Mercury great pretender.... why is it showing that I did?????? Also, the AI help is NO help...I want a HUMAN BEING

Getting paid for items I sold

This is probably this most complicated app I've ever used to sell items and get my money. Does anyone know how to get eBay to send my money to my account. It's just sitting in available funds doing nothing.

Random fees

I sold an item on ebay (not my 1st time) and not only did ebay take there nice size percentage but an additional ad fee that i never asked for and they which i haven't seen before, why?

Sell for Me Program

There is an article on-line by "moneynation" describing eBay's "Sell for Me" program. It describes sending your item into eBay with a prepaid shipping label eBay provides, then eBay sells it for you and gives you 60 - 80 percent depending on the valu...

Notifications

Why does Ebay continually send me a notification that a new device is using my account?

Authenticator choice of courier causing issues

Delivery service chosen by Authenticator very poor. UPS refusing to deliver on a weekend, refusing to deliver to a neighbour, refusing to deliver to my work address and refusing to deliver to a secure UPS location for me to collect. Appears I will ha...

Support

You used to be able to chat with an agent or talk on the phone. The only option I get now is e-mail. even if I type agent in the chat box just the e-mail option comes up.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors