Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Authenticity guarantee for watches

Can this be added if I make an offer and the seller accepts it? for example seller is selling something for 1K and authenticity is offered for 80 dollars. If I hit buy now then obviously I can add the guarantee at checkout. However if I offer 800 and...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returned item

I returned an item to India. The seller refuses to give me a refund by ignoring me.

Resolved! Item was damaged by ups in transit.

Hi I had a item damaged badly by ups in shipment. How do I go about getting my money and also the buyer get there money back. This was over $600 item and the item was completly broken once It got to the customer. Pls any help thank you

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

how does sharing a listing work?

i have listed 6 items and only one sold. i see i have the option to share my listing. i have no idea what that means. can anyone tell me exactly what that means and how that works?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

An item sold on April 27th 2024

Why is it unavailable to be able to be seen when searching for the item on eBay if it is freshly sold furthermore why do they continue to advise people without their collection of their cars they own are worth what graded cards are worth or what grou...

Ebay message

Hi, i got a message from ebay to confirm my information by clicking on a link, i want to say it’s correct, but there is no link to click. .thanks.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors