Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller out of business

I just received a message from the Seller of an item that I waited 3 weeks to order, as the Seller was reortedly “unavailable”, paid for, and was excited to receive, that stated that they were “Out of Business” and I would need to “request a refund f...

Logitech G502 X PLUS Wireless Gaming Mouse

I sold an item (Gaming mouse )new, in factory sealed box!!! Buyer received an item in sealed box, opened box but declared that item inside was not as described ( declared that inside was a previous model of gaming mouse ) !!!! It is impossible!!! Sea...

Shipping

I ship items Together. 1 item sold so now I’m waiting for the 2nd item to end. I’m supposed to ship the 1st one by today . How do I do that without getting a late shipment notice?

Resolved! Reserves

How do you know what someone’s reserve is when placing a bid

Purchase again

When I go to past purchases to purchase again, it flips me to a screen that says “Thanks for your Purchase “ and NOWHERE To reorder the item? (Pic below) So frustrating!!  

IMG_6516.png

My retrn request

I tried to return a Christmas figure I purchased from Boomboxmagic, and she refused the second day to allow me to return this unused item ( My daughter already had one) . I forgot to mention that I tried to contact her, and she simply closed the case...

Pirate Ship App

I have a buyer who does not want to pay the shipping amount indicated in the Ebay shipping calculator - I do not ask for payment above this amount. They state that the Pirate Ship App will be a fraction of this amount. Is it allowed to have the buyer...

how to get another shipping label after voiding one

I had to void a shipping label because it was incorrect....didn't have enough postage. How do I get another label? It isn't showing me an option to purchase one now. Do I have to take to post office and purchase from them? Thanks for any help!

Seller shut off messages

Why would a seller shut off messaging especially when I am waiting for the package to arrive today and it hasn’t moved for the last four days it’s in another city but it’s supposed to be here today or again why would they shut off the messaging

Most Marked as Helpful Authors