Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item Not Received option not working

I ordered an item on Ebay, but the seller is unable to send the item due to issues with Ebay. The seller said it would be best to use the Item Not Received option on the item to cancel the order and get a refund, but Ebay won't let me open a request,...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

13 day Delayed shipping request from a buyer

I had someone purchase something today but they want me to wait 13 days to ship it. I'm assuming they are out of town for the holidays. Should I go ahead and print a label or wait 13 days to print it. My concern is I have a 2 day shipping turnaround ...

Payment

Upon biding for a product, I input my payment method when placing bid it’s rejected my bid due payment not valid please input another payment method, when I input another payment methods keeps doing the same transaction in the past it never had the o...

Item in transit

Buyer has not received item , tracking provided , but last location "in transit" , it's been more than 30 days and buyer wants to resolve. eBay policy states they have to ask for refund within 30 days from estimated delivery date. He asking on 33rd d...

removed listing

Ebay emailed me that they are removing a listing since it requires a prescription and it violates policy to post something that requires a listing. However I see several other listings on ebay for this item. What can I do about this?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

$10 Coupon

The other day I received a $10 coupon on my account but now it's disappeared. Anyway I can get it back?

Ebay Collection Beta CSV Not Uploading Purchase Price

So I have a CSV file where I am uploading based on the ebay provided template, however the purchase price for all the items shows as $0 after I upload the file. All other fields work fine, purchase price is the only one not working. Does anyone know ...

Interchange

I bought a ac condenser from someone and they bought it for a chevy 1500 5.7 but I want to see if it will interchange in my 08 duramax and will fit/work

Most Marked as Helpful Authors